- Know your Customer Guide
- Complaints & Suggestions
- BOM Template for Fees, Charges and Commissions
- Whistle Blower Resolution
- Cheques Truncation Procedures
- Return cheques Procedures
- Equal Opportunity Policy
- Compliance by Banks on FATCA
- MBA Guide for Guarantors
- Safe Deposit Lockers
- Direct Debit
- Application Forms
- Our Guidelines at a glance
- Rapid Funds 2 India
- MBA Communique on ATM Card Skimming
- MBA Communique on Fake Office cheques
- MBA Communique on Fraudulent Fund Transfers
Welcome to Bank of Baroda ( Mauritius Operations )
Bank of Baroda (BOB) commenced its operations in Mauritius on 19th October ,1962 with the opening of first branch at Port Louis. Mobile Branch was added in 1965 to cover rural/unbanked areas
Bank of Baroda expanded its operations in mid-70’s with 4 more branches at Curepipe, Vacoas, Rose Hill and Quatre Bornes and added one more branch at Centre De Flacq in 2000. In July 2012 We had added a new branch in Rose Belle.
With the opening of door for Offshore banking in Mauritius , Bank of Baroda opened its Offshore Banking Branch in 1990.
Bank of Baroda has introduced the ATM and VISA Electron International Debit Card services for its customers in year 2001-2002.
Presently Bank of Baroda is having a network of 7 domestic branches and 1 Offshore branch in Mauritius employing 77 local staff.
Territory Office, Port Louis Branch and Offshore Banking Unit are operating from own six storey building at Sir William Newton Street, Port Louis.