Ideal for Corporate houses, Businessmen, Professionals and Traders
WHO CAN OPEN CURRENT ACCOUNT
Any Individual, business house, company etc who desire to have maximum benefit of liquidity and an overdraft facility, if necessary.
CRITERIA FOR OPENING A CURRENT DEPOSIT ACCOUNT
• National Identity Card (NIC) for a Mauritian Citizen
• Passport (for a foreigner residing in Mauritius ) along with work permit/ resident permit
• Certificate of Incorporation for business house/ Traders/ Corporate etc
- Introduction by an existing customer of the Bank
- Proof of Residential Address
- Original of recent Utility Bill / Local Authority Tax Bill etc.
- Easy to operate.
- Provides liquidity to meet with all types of payment obligations and gateway for other banking services.
- Overdraft facility may be sanctioned against Bank’s laid down norms.
- Free ATM/Debit cards for individuals
- Free issuance of monthly statements.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No minimum and maximum period.
- Minimum balance in the account to be Rs 5,000.-