Where your money is fully safe, earns interest and is convenient to withdraw.
CRITERIA FOR OPENING A SAVINGS BANK ACCOUNT
- National Identity Card (NIC) for a Mauritian Citizen
- Passport (for a foreigner residing in Mauritius ) along with work permit/ resident permit
- Proof of Residential Address
- Original of recent Utility Bills /Local Authority tax bill etc.
- Easy to operate.
- Provides liquidity to meet with all types of payment obligations and gateway for other banking services.
- Tool to cultivate Banking habits in your kith and kin.
- Free issuance of ATM/Debit cards, accepted worldwide.
- Direct debit facilities to meet various bill payments.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No minimum and maximum period.
INTEREST PAYMENT TO INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS ONLY
- 2.50% per annum W E F 25.08.2016 payable on 1st June and 1st December
- Balance of Rs 5000.00 and above would only be eligible for payment of interest