Our Debit cards work in all machines that show the VISA logos all around the world.
Features of our VISA debit card
- You have access to your accounts 24 hours a day.
- Bank of Baroda debit card means ultimate convenience . No need to stand up in a queue for money.
- Ability to withdraw cash from your accounts, transfer funds, check your balance, deposit cheques.
- Request for cheque book.
- Give deposit instruction to the bank.
- Avoid payment by cash for purchases.
- A service enabling the cash-free payment of purchases made at department stores, convenience stores, gas stations, and travel agencies etc
Our debit card looks like a credit card and is accepted just like a credit card but funds are deducted automatically from your checking account. It’s quicker and doesn’t require you to go through the hassle of presenting identification in order for the transaction to go through.
(Advice on Using our Debit Cards)
- Do not allow others to see your PIN when entering.
- Confirm the purchase amount before effecting signature.
- Enter your PIN by yourself.
- Loss or theft of cards should be reported immediately