- Rate of Int on Housing loan – 2.95pa from 08.02.2021-31.03.2021. No processing fee is applicable
- Vacancy for Driver cum Messenger
- COVID 19 Loan Support Scheme
- Notice - Covid-19
- Complaints & Suggestions
- MBA Communique on CRS Implementation
- MBA Communique on Fraudulent Fund Transfers
- MBA Communique on Fake Office cheques
- MBA Communique on ATM Card Skimming
- BOM Template for Fees, Charges and Commissions
- Direct Debit
WELCOME TO BANK OF BARODA
Bank of Baroda (BOB) commenced its operations in Mauritius on 19th October ,1962 with the opening of first branch at Port Louis. The Mobile Branch was added in 1965 to cover rural/unbanked areas.
Bank of Baroda expanded its operations in mid-70’s with 4 more branches at Curepipe, Vacoas, Rose Hill and Quatre Bornes and added one more branch at Centre De Flacq in 2000. In July 2012 We had added a new branch in Rose Belle.
With the opening of door for Offshore banking in Mauritius , Bank of Baroda opened its Offshore Banking Branch in 1990. Bank of Baroda has introduced the ATM and VISA Electron International Debit Card services for its customers in year 2001-2002. Presently Bank of Baroda is having a network of 7 domestic branches and 1 Offshore branch in Mauritius employing 87 local staff.
Territory Office, Port Louis Branch and Offshore Banking Unit are operating from own six storey building at Sir William Newton Street, Port Louis.