Explore our range of cards.
Designed for all your needs.
VISA Debit Card
Advice on Using our Debit Cards
Hotlines for Card Blocking 24x7
Terms & Conditions
- We have launched our Bank of Baroda Debit card since 2001 and it is free. You just need to have an account with Bank of Baroda and we can issue a debit card to you right away. EMV Chip Debit card is now available.
- Our debit card looks like a credit card and is accepted just like a credit card but funds are deducted automatically from your checking account. It’s quicker and doesn’t require you to go through the hassle of presenting identification in order for the transaction to go through.
- Our Debit cards work in all POS/ATMs that show the VISA logos all around the world.
- You have access to your accounts 24 hours a day
- Bank of Baroda debit card means ultimate convenience - No need to stand up in a queue for money
- Ability to withdraw cash from your accounts, transfer funds, check your balance.
- Avoid payment by cash for purchases
- Transactions at POS with debit card can be done without PIN up to MUR2500x1/day
- Cash-free payment of purchases made at department stores, convenience stores, gas stations, and travel agencies, etc.
- Use Cash on Mobile feature in mobile banking to effect cash withdrawal of Bank’s ATMs without Debit card
- Do not allow others to see your PIN
- Confirm the purchase amount before effecting signature
- Enter your PIN by yourself
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.