Special features for a special you!
Open your premium current account now!
Criteria for Opening an Account
Terms & Conditions
Who can Open Current Account
- Easy to operate
- Provides liquidity to meet with all types of payment obligations and gateway for other banking services
- Overdraft facility may be sanctioned against bank’s laid down norms
- Free ATM/Debit cards for individuals
- Free issuance of monthly statements
- National Identity Card (NIC) for a Mauritian Citizen
- Passport (for a foreigner residing in Mauritius) along with work/resident permit
- Certificate of Incorporation for business house/traders/corporates, etc.
- Introduction by an existing customer of the bank
- Proof of Residential Address
- Original of recent Utility Bill/Local Authority Tax Bill, etc.
- No minimum and maximum period
- Minimum balance in the account to be Rs. 5,000
- Any individual, business house, company, etc. who desire to have maximum benefit of liquidity and an overdraft facility, if necessary.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.