Building your dream is now easier.
Explore Bank of Baroda’s home loans.
Rate of Interest
- Purchase of house/flat/residential unit
- Construction of house
- Extension, repair/renovation of existing house
- Purchase of land and construction of house thereon
- Repayment of existing housing loans availed from other banks/financial institutions/other sources, provided documentary evidence is produced
- Purchase of furniture & fixtures, other household goods such as television, fridge, air conditioner, washing machine, etc.
- Rs. 10 million for purchase/construction of flat/house
- Rs. 3 million for repairs/renovation/refurbishment of existing house
- Rs. 1 million for furniture & fixtures, other household goods such as television, fridge, air conditioner, etc.
- 60 times of gross monthly income in case of salaried person and 6 times of average annual income (last 3 years) in case of professionals/self-employed
- Loan shall be lower than the maximum ceiling and calculation based on income
- Loan over and above the captioned limit may also be sanctioned based on individual merits
- All gainfully employed individuals singly or jointly
- 15% on purchase of ready built house/flat or construction of new house
- 20% for other project cost which includes mortgage registration charges, insurance charges, furniture & fixtures and other household goods such as television, fridge, air conditioner, washing machine, etc.
- 20 years (including moratorium period) for purchase/construction of a new house/flat or takeover of loan from other banks/FI
- Repayment period may be increased to 25 years in deserving cases
- For repairs/renovation/refurbishment of existing house – repayment period would be 7 years (including moratorium period)
- Competitive rate of interest
* Condition apply
- 1st rank fixed charge on flat/house purchased/constructed out of bank finance
- Onetime fee of 1.00% of the loan
- Minimum – Rs. 1000
- Maximum – Rs. 25,000
- Copy of national ID card
- Copy of driving license for vehicle for which loan is applied
- Salary slips for last 3 months for salaried/MRA return for businessman
- Estimates for cost of construction (in case of loan is applied for construction)
- Time frame for taking credit decision/disposal of proposal from the date of submission of data/information is within 10 working days for all credit facilities up to Rs. 3,00,000.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.