Building your dream is now easier.
Explore Bank of Baroda’s Mortgage Loans.
Rate of Interest
- For all legitimate purposes except for speculation
- Maximum – Rs 5 million
- 36 time of gross monthly income for salaried
- 3 times of average annual income of last two years
- For businessmen, loan shall be lower than the maximum ceiling and calculated based on income
- Salaried persons, professionals, self-employed and others who are gainfully employed for the last two years
- 50% of value of the property offered as security (Security should be 200% of the credit facility)
- In 120 monthly installments for loans or EMIs
- 10% annual reduction for OD facility
- 2.00% over PLR
- 1st rank fixed charge on flat/house purchase constructed out of bank finance
- 1% of loan amount - Minimum Rs. 1,000; maximum Rs. 25,000
- Copy of national ID card
- Copy of driving license for vehicle for which loan is applied
- Salary slips for last 3 months for salaried, and MRA return for businessman
Time frame for taking credit decision/disposal of proposal from the date of submission of data/information is within 10 working days for all credit facilities up to Rs. 3,00,000.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.